Erectile dysfunction is a condition that causes men of all ages to suffer from insufficient or unstable erections, which can also lead to decreased libido and sexual stamina.
This can be a huge blow to a man’s ego, which is why companies worldwide have been producing many forms of remedies for this problem.
Most common among these remedies are male supplements in the form of sex pills and capsules.
But recently, companies are looking to produce new oral forms for consumers who aren’t fond of swallowing pills.
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly and Who is the Manufacturer?
Kamagra Oral Jelly made by Ajanta is a penile stimulant that specifically improves blood flow to penile tissues to ensure an effective erection.
It is taken as it is from the sachets, squeezed out and consumed prior to any sexual activity.
It also comes in a variety of flavors so you’ll be able to find the one that best suits your taste.
However, it is sold only online through a variety of internet pharmacies and merchandise sites.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Unfortunately, the official website for Kamagra Oral Jelly did not release a specific list of ingredients, and other websites that claim to have the ingredients list for Kamagra don’t appear to have credible information.
It contains 100 mg of Sildenafil, which is already sold in the USA as the FDA-approved drug Viagra.
A Study conducted by Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, claims the effectiveness of Sildenafil in erectile dysfunction; Sildenafil inhibis phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), an enzyme that can decrease erection duration and size by decreasing penile blood flow (via breakdown of a natural vasodilator)
Kamagra Oral Jelly Pros
- It is made of Sildenafil, and a primary choice for treating erectile dysfunction
- It comes in oral jelly form, which for some may be more appealing than pills or capsules
- It comes in a variety of flavors for more appeal
- The company has other forms of Kamagra products for a broader selection
Kamagra Oral Jelly Cons
- You have to take the drug everyday to keep its effects
- Short acting compared to other available supplements
- No customer testimonials found to prove effectiveness
- Little to no security when placing online orders