What is Zunestar?
Zunestar is an anti-insomnia tablet & an oral remedy prescribed for treating severe sleep disorders. This medicine belongs to the hypnotics, sedatives & miscellaneous anxiolytics class of drugs.
With the powerful active ingredient called Eszopiclone, Zunestar makes for faster sleep initiation & allows patients to have a peaceful sleep for a longer time.
People with insomnia or related sleep disorders may consult a doctor and get Zunestar prescribed. If sleeplessness has become a part of your life, it’s time to find an effective treatment as soon as possible before it starts disturbing your quality of life. Medications like Zunestar can be an effective solution to relax your brain & get sound sleep like usual.
Uses of Zunestar tablets
Zunestar is primarily used for treating Insomnia.
People having trouble falling or staying asleep are diagnosed with insomnia (a type of sleep disorder). This insomnia could be short-term or chronic, depending on its causes. Oral medications like Zunestar can help insomniac people quickly get back to a normalised sleep cycle.
How does Zunestar work?
The critical working mechanism of Zunestar is focused on improving sleep quality in insomniac patients. To accomplish this, Eszopiclone interferes with brain activity. It relaxes the nerve cells, maintains their calmness ensures sound sleep.
In a nutshell, Zunestar targets the disturbed brain cells & restores their calmness for better sleep initiation, maintaining this state to improve sleep quality.
How to use Zunestar Tablets?
- Zunestar is available in two different dosage variants, as mentioned above. Your doctor will prescribe you the best-fitting dosage as per your needs. You may then start using this insomnia pill as per the dosage guidance.
- Usually, Zunestar is to be swallowed 30 to 45 minutes before bedtime with a glass of water. It’s essential only to swallow this pill & not crush, break, or chew it to maintain its effectiveness.
- This sleepiness pill is to be used after having meals. A low-fat meal is a better choice when you’re about to use this tablet because heavy meals will increase the digestive time of this medicine. Probably, it could be the last thing you consume before bedtime; water is an exception.
- Please make sure you’re using this medicine at the same time daily so that the desired levels of Eszopiclone are maintained in your body.
- This sleeplessness-promoting pill should not be used with any ongoing medicines. The clash of ingredients may affect your health adversely.
- If you’re habituated to alcohol, it’s better if you reduce your alcoholic beverage intake while using this pill. This anti-insomnia pill has a side effect called dizziness. Its effect may worsen your health if you use alcohol for a nearby consumption duration.
If you need to remember to use this pill, you may use it as soon as you remember. But don’t take multiple Zunestar tablets during your next scheduled dosage because you haven’t taken your previous dose.
Overdosing Zunestar will not improve your sleep quality at once but will leverage your health to risk. It would be best never to swallow multiple pills or increase the dosage based on assumptions. If you’ve done this accidentally and are experiencing severe side effects, reach out to your doctor immediately.
You may be using some medications & it is important to disclose them to your doctor while Zunestar is being prescribed. Here are some drugs that have harmful interactions with this anti-insomnia tablet.
If you’re using any of the medicines mentioned above or some other pills are in use, please discuss it with your doctor. Seek your doctor’s guidance on keeping a safe gap between these pills to avoid severe health conditions.
Besides these medicines, Zunestar shows moderate interactions with patients having liver disease and glaucoma. It shows severe interactions with patients going through depression. So, you should also discuss your medical history, past/upcoming surgeries, allergies, etc., with your healthcare provider to avoid any emergency health conditions.
Side Effects of Zunestar
Patients using Zunestar may experience some minor side effects that are usually moderate. They could be any of the following:
- Back pain
- Body pain
- Pain while urinating
- Abdominal pain
- Upset stomach
- Loss of focus
- Loss of simple life pleasures
- Dry mouth
- Change of taste
- Irritations on skin/rashes
- Breathing troubles
- Respiratory tract infection
If these side effects are getting critical, don’t delay visiting your doctor.
Warnings & Precautions
- Zunestar tablets should be used in the prescribed dosage only. Please don’t take more or less of this medicine to experiment with its effects on your health.
- Don’t give Zunestar to someone in your family or friends having similar insomnia symptoms.
- Ask your doctor about the activities you should avoid after using this pill. The common ones to avoid are driving, operating heavy machinery, etc., because dizziness can lead to accidents.
- If you don’t observe any improvements after a week or 15 days of using Zunestar tablets, consult your doctor & seek their help.
- Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding your child. Zunestar may not be recommended to such women because it may cause potential harm during acute health conditions.
- If you experience mood swings, behavioural changes, or develop addictiveness to this medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
- Some side effects may bother you in your initial days of medicine consumption, but don’t panic. These effects are temporary & may subside once your body adjusts to Eszopiclone. Continue taking medicine as prescribed.
- Don’t do it suddenly if you want to stop using this pill. Ask your doctor to guide you on discontinuing this medicine without severe withdrawal effects.
- Zunestar should be stored at average room temperature only (15-25 Degrees Celsius)
- Keep it out of reach of children.
1. Is Zunestar safe?
Zunestar is entirely safe, provided that it is used according to the prescription given by the doctor.
2. How long does it take for Zunestar to kick in?
It may take around 30 to 45 minutes for Zunestar to show its effectiveness in the bloodstream.
3. How long Zunestar stays effective in your body?
The ideal effectiveness duration of Zunestar is around 6 to 8 hours. It is the duration for which the patient can get sound sleep compared to insomniac conditions they were suffering from before.
4. Can you drink alcohol or smoke while using Zunestar tablets?
Please limit alcohol usage & avoid smoking while using Zunestar tablets. Such a gesture will not promote any severe side effects from happening to you.
5. What are the effects of Zunestar on pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Pregnant ladies may experience blood loss during delivery. Breastfeeding women can pass Eszopiclone to their children via breast milk. Hence, this medicine is not suggested in either case.
6. Is Zunestar addictive?
Patients have reported habit-forming to Zunestar tablets if they’re used for a more extended period. We recommend visiting your doctor at frequent intervals & tracking improvements so that you may discontinue this medicine at the right time.
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours, and tracking numbers will be sent within a few days.
Our store can ship to any country worldwide. Depending on your location, your orders can take 1-2 weeks.
You can enter your tracking number on our website to track your package. Once it enters your country, you can use your local postal service website (USPS, la poste, royal mail) to check for updates.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above $250!