Pain o soma (Soma Pills 350) (Carisoprodol), as the name suggests, is a pain reliever medicine as its molecule compound is Carisoprodol. It is an on-prescription tablet used to treat skeletal and muscular pain. It works by lowering pain sensations between the brain and the nerves.
Pain o soma (Carisoprodol) is the most common dosage for 2 to 3 weeks. However, it may not be prescribed to patients with critical health issues, or Porphyria, seizures, kidney and liver disease, heart disease, etc.
Active ingredient: Carisoprodol
Prescription required: No prescription is needed to buy Carisoprodol.
Pain O Soma (Soma Pills 350 ) Dosage Instructions
- Take Pain o soma tablets exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Usually, it is consumed as one tablet daily with a glass of water.
- Please avoid crushing, breaking, or chewing the tablet.
- You can take pain o soma on an empty stomach or after meals.
- Follow dosage instructions as given by the doctor. Don’t apply assumptions to increase or decrease the dosage.
- Avoid activities that demand attention after taking pain o soma. This medicine causes drowsiness & hence you may put your life at risk by driving, operating machinery, or doing similar things.
- No alcohol should be consumed while you undergo treatment with Pain o soma. Carisoprodol causes dizziness so does alcohol. Both of them will make you too dizzy together & that is not good for your health.
What to do if you miss/skip Pain o soma dosage?
It’s okay if you have missed or skipped Pain o soma occasionally. You may take this medicine with the next scheduled dosage. However, it would help if you tried to endure pain at o same time every day to maintain the effectiveness levels of Carisoprodol.
What happens if you overdose on Pain o soma?
Overdosing pain o soma can put your health in hazardous conditions. It should not be considered that overdosing will improve your health faster than completing the entire course daily. Make sure you take only the prescribed dosage.
If you think pain o soma is ineffective for you, ask your doctor for alternate medicine instead of overdoing it & putting your life at risk.
Side effects of Pain O Soma
Some patients have seen these side effects of mild nature. Also, these are temporary & flee away when the impact of Carisoprodol goes away. The following are some of the commonly seen side effects among patients using Pain O Soma:
- Allergic reactions
- Increased Heart Rate
- Mood Swings
- Trouble in breathing
- Swelling on the eyes, face, or other body parts
There could be more side effects than mentioned above. In such cases, if you find them risky, approach your doctor as soon as possible. Don’t panic if the adverse effects are moderate, as they may disappear within 48 hours.
- Pain o soma should be stored between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
- Keep Pain o soma out of reach of children.
1. Is Pain O Soma (Soma Pill) Addictive?
Pain o soma has shown habit-forming symptoms among some patients. If you’re done with the prescribed dosage, consult your doctor & ask them if you should continue using this medicine. Your doctor will guide you on discontinuing Pain o Soma safely.
2. Can I buy Online Soma Drug (Pain O Soma 350)?
Yes. It is safe to buy pain o soma online or from your local medical store after getting a prescription from the doctor.
3. How to use Pain O Soma safely?
Here are a few things to keep in mind for the safe consumption of Pain o soma tablets:
- Get a prescription
- Discuss your current medicines & health issues with your doctor
- Take the prescribed dosage of pain o soma
- Avoid overdosing on this medicine
- Please don’t drink alcohol while undergoing treatment for pain o soma
- Please don’t use pain o soma for children under 18 years of age
- Avoid using this medicine during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or if you’re planning to get pregnant
4) When should I stop using Pain o soma?
It would be best to stop using pain o soma only after consulting your doctor. If they identify that your medical conditions are improved & you don’t need to use this medicine any longer, you can safely discontinue it.
5) Can I use Pain o soma if I’m pregnant?
Using pain o soma during pregnancy may lead to excessive bleeding during delivery. Thus, it is unsafe to be used by pregnant women. Also, it may pass via breast milk, so you should avoid using it if breastfeeding.
6) Should I take Pain o soma at a particular time?
The most common dosage of pain o soma is one tablet per day. Depending on the severity of health issues, the patients may sometimes be prescribed three daily pills. However, you should take medicine as guided to maintain adequate levels of pain o soma in the body.
7) Which medicines conflict with Pain o soma?
Some over-the-counter medicines might conflict with pain o soma. They could be vitamins, herbal products, and medication with Carisoprodol as their active ingredient. Thus, you should disclose your medical history with your doctor so they can decide whether or not to prescribe you pain o soma.
8) When should I avoid using this medicine?
You should avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you’re allergic to Carisoprodol
- If you’re using any medications that may conflict with Pain o soma
- If you have any severe health issues (heart, kidney, liver, eye, or any)
Orders are typically processed within 24 hours, and tracking numbers will be sent within a few days.
Our store can ship to any country worldwide. Depending on your location, your orders can take 1-2 weeks.
You can enter your tracking number on our website to track your package. Once it enters your country, you can use your local postal service website (USPS, la poste, royal mail) to check for updates.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above $250!