Tadalista is one of the super effective medications prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), also called sexual impotence. Tadalafil is the active drug present in Tadalista, which has been approved by the FDA for treating ED. Manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Tadalista is available in a variety of potencies, while 20 mg is ideal for most men. The medicine works by improving blood flow to the penile organ, causing an erection strong enough for lovemaking. The active drugs Tadalafil in Tadalista was approvedby the FDA in 2003, which means it is safe and effective for most men with impotence. In addition to ED, Tadalafil helps in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).The duration of action of Tadalafil is 36 hours, meaning the drug persists into the system for up to 36 hours, which is why it is also called “the weekend pill.”
Tadalista (Tadalafil) inhibits the secretion of an enzyme called PDE-5 after oral administration. Upon PDE-5 enzyme inhibition, the body experiences cessation on cGMP – cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate – degradation. When this action mechanism takes place, the body secretes more amount of nitric oxide on sexual arousal. Nitric oxide is a natural chemical that boosts overall blood circulation by dilating the blood vessels and relaxing the muscles.
As the overall blood circulation increases, the penile organ receives an adequate amount of blood during sexual arousal, making it easy for men to achieve and sustain an erection. Tadalista boosts penile erections that are robust and long-lasting enough for completing the act of sexual intercourse. Please note that Tadalafil does not cause an erection right away; you need to be sexually aroused for the drug to show its effects.
- It is imperative to use Tadalista exactly as advised by your medical professional and follow every instruction mentioned on the prescription label.
- Usually, the dosage is prescribed after taking your severity of the condition and drug response into consideration. For most men, Tadalista 10mg or 20mg is the ideal dose.
- You should not take more or less amount of this medicine for a longer period of time than recommended.
- You must take Tadalista orally with or without food, at least an hour before sex and not more than once in a duration of 24 hours.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet before consumption. If you crush, chew, or break the pill before consumption, the drug may lose its efficacy.
- For proper drug assimilation, make sure you take the medicine with water. Stay away from alcoholic beverages, grapefruit juice, and illicit drugs.
- Facial flushing
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle pain
Inform your doctor immediately if any of these side effects persist or aggravate. Most men who take Tadalista 20 mg do not experience serious side effects. Those how overdose may experience side effects such as chest pain, dizziness, a prolonged erection, breathlessness, or flushing. You should immediately seek medical attention of you experience any unwanted symptoms that persist for a longer period.
- Tadalista 20 mg is a prescription medicine so you need to take certain precautions before using.
- Before taking this weekend ED pill, make sure you inform your doctor whether you are allergic to any drug, including Tadalafil.
- Consult with your doctor and inform about the medical conditions you have been suffering from, apart from ED, before taking Tadalista. That’s because this medicine is not recommended to men with certain medical issues.
- Inform your doctor about the medications you have been taking prior to using this ED medicine, because Tadalafil is not compatible with certain medicinal drugs, like nitrates.
- Do not use Tadalista if you are already using chest pain medications such as nitrates, antihypertensive meds such as alpha-blockers, and HIV medications such as protease inhibitors.
- Do not use this ED drug if you are not fit or healthy enough for sexual intercourse due to cardiovascular risk.
- Tadalista 20 mg is not for those who are below 18, women, and children. It is only for adult men who are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction.
- This ED drug may cause mild to moderate dizziness, so it is advisable to stay indoors and avoid outdoors activities such as driving or operating a machine.
- This generic Cialis medicine is only for treatment of erectile dysfunction; it is not for premature ejaculation, loss or libido, or any other sexual problem.
- Do not use this medicine for recreational purpose, as it is not a party drug. Do not mix it with alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place, preferably away from sunlight, heat and moisture.