Penegra is the generic medication that treats the impotence problem men effectively. Sildenafil citrate, the key ingredient of this medication, cures the abnormal functioning of male reproductive system by increasing the blood supply to the male reproductive organ. It revitalizes the love-making stamina in the impotent men by allowing them to attain solid state of male reproductive organ and during the love-making. The importance of this medicine is that it treats the impotence irrespective of its cause and age of the man. It is the impotence pill that prevents the occurrence of the impotency by providing the sufficient amount of blood needed for hard state of male reproductive system.
Penegra dilates the arteries in the male reproductive organ and thus allows filling of blood into sinusoids (small spaces in the male reproductive organ). This hardens the reproductive organ in men;the veins are then compressed restricting the blood flow out of it. This filling of blood into the male reproductive system causes the stiffening of male organ for reproduction. It acts as the inhibitor of the enzyme PDE-5 that is the reason for the reduction of the blood supply to the man’s organ for reproduction during the love-making activity. It promotes the activity of the enzyme cGMP that supports in increasing the blood supply to the male reproductive system. Thus, the desired hard on is attained during the love-making activity are attained by the impotent men. As male organ for reproduction gets stiff the arteries and veins in it get stiff and robust that leads to the reduction in the blood supply out of it. This way, men are able to hold the stiffness of manhood for long time with the help of penegra 100mg tablets.
Take one tablet of Penegra one hour before you plan to make love. Don’t take more than one tablet in 24 hours. The medicine comes in tablets of 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. Most patients can start with 50mg. Even if you take this medicine, you still need physical and mental stimulation and desire to have the hard on. If your first dose of does not help, call your doctor, your doctor need to change your tablet strength. But, the most commonly recommended dosage is 100 mg that you must take to overcome impotence. It is always advisable for the old men to consult the doctor before taking penegra. Avoid the overdose of this medication because it will not give you effect for more time, whereas it may harm your health permanently.
Penegra has some common side effects like headache, flushing (face and upper body turning red and warm), stomach upset, running nose, and vision changes (things look blue). Headache is the most common side effect. Vision changes are least common. Talk to your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you.In some rare cases this medication has shown serious side effects like increase in blood pressure, heart beat, or cardiovascular system failure. But it was not clear whether only this drug was responsible for it.Stiffness of male reproductive organ for more than 4 hours was noted by some men. Please contact the doctor immediately if you notice the face this problem.You may also notice drowsiness or dizziness because of penegra tablets.
- Heavy fat meal must be avoided just before or after the Penegra dosage because it will delay the effect of the pill;in some cases loss of stiffness of male reproductive too quickly was noted.
- Avoid alcohol intake while you take this pill as it may lead to late effectiveness or no effect in some cases. Additionally, alcohol may also increase the side effects.
- It is not recommended to drive vehicle or operate machinery soon after taking this tablet as it causes dizziness and drowsiness.
- Your doctor should determine if your heart is healthy enough to handle the extra strain of making love after taking Penegra tablets.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you have had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heart beats or heart attack), have ever had a stroke, low or high blood pressure, a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa, Any kidney problems or any liver problems, any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia, allergies to Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medication.
- Pill of Penegra is meant for the treatment of impotence in men. Women and children must not use these pills for any purpose.
- Intake of this drug should not be done habitually because this may make you addicted to them. This drug must be taken only when needed, avoid taking them regularly.
- If you take any medicines that contain nitrates – either regularly or as needed – you should never take Penegra. If you take this medication with any nitrate medicine or recreational drug containing nitrates, your blood pressure could suddenly drop to an unsafe level. You could get dizzy, faint or even have a heart attack or stroke.
- Nitrates are found in many prescription medicines that are used to treat angina (chest pain due to heart disease) such as: nitroglycerine (sprays, ointments, skin patches or pastes, and tablets that are swallowed or dissolved in the mouth) isosorbide mononitrate and isosorbide dinitrate (tablets that are swallowed, chewed or dissolved in the mouth) Nitrates are also found in recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”).