Launched by Ranbaxy, Caverta is a tablet used to treat impotency issue in men. It can help men who have impotence problem to get and sustain the stiffness of male reproductive organ. One does not get hardness just by taking this medicine, you need to have the urge for the love-making. It contains Sildenafil citrate that helps the person to respond to the stimulation irrespective of his age. This medication is a guaranteed solution for the impotency in men.
Caverta enables men with impotence to attain the hard state of the male reproductive organ. When a man is aroused, the arteries in the reproductive system of men gets relaxed and widen, allowing more blood to flow into it. As the arteries expand and harden, the veins that normally carry blood away from the male reproductive system gets compressed, restricting the blood flow out of it. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the male reproductive organ enlarges and stays on strong for sufficient time. Please understand that this pill is not a hormone or aphrodisiac, you need to have love-making urge to get the effect of caverta tablets. No need to concern about impotency as this medication will prevents its occurrence.
Take Caverta dose as 100 mg once in a day. It is recommended to take this pill an hour before the love-making activity to get the best results. The effect can be experienced for about 4 to 6 hours. It can help you get stiffness of male reproductive organ when you are excited to make love, you will not experience the effect just by taking the pill. Always take this pill with water as it helps the active constituent Sildenafil Citrate to dissolve quickly and show the effect faster. Increasing the dose of caverta tablets is not recommended. If at all you don’t get any effect then consult doctor for medical advice.
- Like all medicines, Caverta (Sildenafil citrate) can cause some side effects. These effects are usually mild to moderate and usually don’t last longer than a few hours. Some of these side effects are more likely to occur with higher doses.
- The most common side effects of this medication are headache, flushing of the face and upset stomach.
- Less common side effects that may occur are temporary changes in color vision (such as trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or having a blue color tinge to them), eyes being more sensitive to light or blurred vision.
- In rare instances, men have reported an stiffness of male reproductive organ that lasts many hours. You should call a doctor immediately in such a case. If not treated right away, permanent damage to your male reproductive system could occur.
- Heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeats, and death have been reported rarely in men taking this drug. Most, but not all, of these men had heart problems before taking this medicine. It is not possible to determine whether these events were directly related to Caverta.
- It may cause other side effects besides those listed on this sheet. If you want more information or develop any side effect or symptom you are concerned about, call your doctor.
- Your doctor should determine if your heart is healthy enough to handle the extra strain of making love. Be sure to tell your doctor if you have had any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heart beats or heart attack), have ever had a stroke, low or high blood pressure, a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa, Any kidney problems or any liver problems, any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukemia, allergies to Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Caverta tablets, a deformed male reproductive organ, Peyronie’s disease, stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems or, if you are taking any other medicines.
- Never take this medication soon after the heavy fat meal because it will delay the effect of the pill.
- Avoid alcohol intake while you take this pill as it may lead to flimsy male reproductive organ or no effect of the medication is experienced in some cases.
- It is not recommended to drive vehicle or operate machinery soon after taking caverta 100mg as it causes dizziness and drowsiness.
- Avoid Taking this medication for other purposes as it is made for Impotence treatment only.
- Keep caverta away from women and children.
- Don’t make this a hbit of yours as it may have side effects.
- Discuss with your doctor before having caverta if you are taking another OTC or herbal medications.